Best Gaming Headset Reviews 2016
If you want to enjoy the best and finest gaming experience, gaming headsets can prove to be the perfect accessory for you to enjoy the high quality sound and bring a great change in your gaming life. There are many types of gaming headsets available in the market today, but the truth is you will not be able to select the best for you as you don’t know what features or specifications it has. If you buy the best, you will be able to engage more realistically in your video games and focus more on the details of the game. A high quality sound is a much needed requirement of the gamers all around the world today.
Before buying a gaming headset, you will have to define your finance and needs first and after that decide which gaming headset is best for you. You will also need to know which place you will have to go to buy them. It is only for the reason that not all gaming headsets are the same or have the same quality features. You can also take advice from some professional hard core gamers if you like. Well you are very lucky because I myself am a hardcore gamer and I will help you out which gaming headset is best for you. This review will help you look at some of the best gaming headsets available and tell you how and where to buy them at an economical price.
Top 5 Best Gaming Headset 2016
- 1. HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset
- 2. Razer Kraken PRO Over Ear PC and Music Headset
- 3. Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930
- 4. Gaming Headset Virtual 7.1 USB DAC Headphones Sentey
- 5. SADES SA-708 Stereo Gaming Headphone Headset
Top 3 Best Popular Gaming Headset Reviews
Choosing Bluetooth or Wireless Gaming Headsets
1. Bluetooth Gaming Headset
If you are using a Bluetooth gaming headset, you will also be interested in knowing about its pros and cons. The benefits of Bluetooth gaming headsets usually outweigh its drawbacks in an effective manner. First I will tell you about its benefits, after that you will get to know about its drawbacks.
- A Bluetooth headset gives you the relief from wires and cords to get connected with other electronic devices. Without the wire or cords in these headsets, you will be able to have the freedom to walk anywhere you like. This amazing beneficial feature of this headset makes it the safest headset option for the gamers.
- You can use these types of headsets with any type of electronic devices which have a built-in Bluetooth option. You will also not have to use any type of wire or adapter to pair your Bluetooth gaming headset with other devices. However, you will have to tweak some settings in the device before connecting your headset with it. These devices can be iPod, laptop, mobile phone, PC, etc.
- You are also able to buy these types of gaming headsets at an economical price as compared to other types of headsets available in the market.
- If you have connected your Bluetooth headset with your smartphone, you will able to listen to music as well as pick up your calls without stopping your car or getting distracted.
- These headsets also have the ability to detect low power signals. They also don’t require any sort of energy connection which is why they also less battery than other types of headsets.
- Most of the Bluetooth gaming headsets are expensive and considered to be out of range of a normal buyer.
- These types of headsets consists of low amount of timber which makes them the second option for the gamers as well as music lovers.
- Most of these headsets offer mono output which is considered to be not a good option or feature for the users who have a hearing problem.
2. Wireless Gaming Headset
Now, I will talk about the pros and cons of wireless gaming headsets. These type of headsets are still seems to be in minority when we talk about the current market of headsets. However, we will start seeing more advancements as the technology gets upgraded.
- The main benefits of all types of wireless gaming headsets is that they will give you the freedom from wires and cords which are usually found in wired gaming headsets. It will give you complete freedom of movement while using them.
- You will also be surprised to know that without the wires and cords in these headsets, they will weigh less and therefore you will not have to worry about the extra weight hanging off with the headset. It will also help you relax your neck if you intend to use them for a long time period.
- Wireless gaming headsets usually offer exceptional sound quality, but due to compression of sound it cut outs static or sometime packet-loss which results in low quality of sound.
- Wireless gaming headsets are currently very expensive as compared to the wired gaming headsets and are not easily in reach of a buyer.
- They actually run on batteries, which needs to be charged after a defined period of time. A low charge battery also means low quality of sound, which you will really dislike.
3. Wired Gaming Headset:
If you don’t want to deal with batteries and recharging them after every few hours, then wired gaming headset is what you should get. Moreover, it’s a great choice for the low-budget individuals. It’s the best option unless you are in absolute need of wireless headset that you can afford easily.
- Wired headsets are less expensive as compared to their counterparts in the market.
- These headsets are the best option to get the consistent sound quality without any interference or issues of packet loss.
- No batteries are needed for these headsets and therefore these will not suddenly stop working in the mid of the game.
- You need not to spend extra money on additional batteries and chargers. Also, you will not be troubled with recharging every so often.
- With long cord, you can easily lay on your bed while PC or gaming console is just a few feet away from you.
- These gaming headsets restrict your mobility because of the cables that can also be suddenly detached from the gaming console.
- You have to be careful about wires and the pins attached to your gaming console because these can be damaged easily.
How to Choose a Best Gaming Headset
If you are in search for the information regarding how to choose a best gaming headset or for a really good headset which comes inside your budget, then the information you are about to read will prove to be highly beneficial for you.
Step 1: Sound Quality
Today, the upcoming video games are embedded with high definition audio, so the headset must support that sound quality. You will be looking for features like surround sound, bass and noise cancellation in the headset. So, it is important for you to get a gaming headset which supports high definition sound quality.
Step 2: Volume Control
For a gaming headset which has a Dolby Digital surround sound feature, inline volume controls will be able to help you customize the volume of each speaker to enjoy a crystal clear sound with ease. However, it seems to be a bit trivial but it really matters when you are at a distance from your sound system.
Step 3: Wireless or Wired
If you think you move a lot and want to carry your headset along with you, in that case a wireless headset can be the perfect option for you.
Step 4: Platform to Buy
Today, there are many online shopping websites which are offering various types of gaming headsets. However, the best platform to buy your best gaming headset is from amazon. Here you can also read various gaming headset reviews before buying.
Step 5: Comfort Level
Last but definitely not the least, the best gaming headset should surely provide you ultimate comfort level during your extended session of play. The comfort level depends upon factors like big ear cups to fit your ears, thick padding to protect your ear and a freely adjustable headband to adjust the size according to your height.
If you are in search for best gaming headsets, the answer to your question is simply wireless gaming headsets. These headsets gives you the freedom of movement and also will help you to enhance your gaming experience. No matter what price you can afford, try to get wireless gaming headset as they will help you get closer to your desire. Moreover, you can also read various gaming headsets reviews before buying your gaming headset. You will need to be vigilant and have to search the market thoroughly before you spend your valuable money. You should streamline your buying process using this headset review and shop confidently.
If you are gamers, you also can love: best gaming chair
Incoming search terms:
- best wireless gaming headphones 2016
- headset gamer
- sades sa 930 review
- best bluetooth headset 2016
- best gaming headphones 2015
- gaming headphones 2016
- gaming headset users